Jamie Oliver by Tefal Quick and Easy H9130244 20cm Frying Pan - Hard Anodised
- Durable: Hard anodised is a super-durable material that ensures the pan heats evenly, while staying non-stick.
- Easy cleaning: The non-stick coating is reinforced with titanium particles, making it super durable and easy to clean.
- Flawless searing: Thermo-Signal™ heat indicator – hourglass disappears when pan is at the optimal cooking temperature.
- Comfortable handle: A silicone handle provides a comfortable, secure grip, while staying cool.
- Versatile: This pan is oven compatible up to 210°C and comptaible with all hob types (including induction).
Enjoy quick and easy dishes with this lightweight hard anodised frying pan. Stylish enough to go straight from hob to table, and tough enough to stand up to daily use. And it’s brimming with clever features to make cooking as effortless as possible.
Frying pans have a non-stick coating reinforced with titanium particles, so they’re super-durable and a cinch to clean. For your peace of mind, the coating is 100% toxin-free†. To take the guesswork out of cooking, all cookware features the smart Thermo-Signal™ technology: when the hourglass disappears, the pan is ready to cook. Meanwhile, with extra-thick Thermo-Fusion™+ bases of stainless steel and aluminium, these pots and pans heat quickly and evenly on all hobs – even induction – for speedy and delicious meals. Saucepans have handy draining lids and pouring edges, so you won’t risk losing your pasta or rice down the sink. Plus, the entire range has soft-touch, stay-cool silicone handles for safe handling (and no burnt fingers). For convenience, this cookware can go in the oven‡, making it great for things like stews or chilli con carne. What’s more, it’s dishwasher-safe, so even clean-up is quick and easy!
Designed by Jamie Oliver : “These pans are the best you can buy for everyday use – that’s why I’ve worked with Tefal for nearly two decades now. They’re great quality and the superior non-stick coating makes cooking and clearing up a breeze. Most importantly, we’re both striving to get more people cooking from scratch and enjoying delicious, nutritious food.”
- Super-durable hard anodised material: Hard anodised is a super-durable material that ensures the pan heats evenly, while staying non-stick. It's so easy to clean, too.
- Thermo-Signal™ technology for easier cooking: The pan is at the ideal frying temperature when the hourglass in the Thermo-Signal™ technology disappears.
- Oven-safe up to 210°C: This pan is oven compatible up to 210°C and 410°F, offering maximum versatility.
- Comfort-grip, stay-cool handles: A silicone handle provides a comfortable, secure grip, while staying cool.
† Stricter controls than those required by current food contact regulations. No lead no cadmium (no Pb no Cd) means no intentional addition of Pb and Cd in the coatings. No migration at a level of 0.005 mg/kg. ‡ Oven-safe up to 210°C, or 175°C when using a glass lid.
|Material||Hard Anodised Aluminium|
|Hob Compatibility||Compatible with all hobs, including Induction|
|Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Titanium Non-Stick|
|Handle Type||Riveted Stainless Steel with Silicone|
|Oven Safe||Yes - Up to 210°C|
|Product Weight (kg)||0.7kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||401mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 88mm (H)|