Jamie Oliver by Tefal Hard Anodised H9003544 24cm Sautepan & Lid - Grey
- Hard anodised aluminium exterior for ultimate toughness and durability, with a stylish brushed grey finish.
- Solid aluminium core for excellent heat distribution, even cooking with no ‘hot spots’ and induction hob compatibility.
- Titanium non-stick and metal utensil-safe interior coating for lasting performance and easy cleaning - it even goes in the diswasher.
- Thermo-Spot® for guaranteed good food – turns solid red when frying pan reaches optimum cooking temperature.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles wrapped fully in silicone for a safe and secure grip, and comfortable everyday handling.
Super-versatile and ultra-durable, the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Everyday Hard Anodised cookware range has all your daily cooking needs covered.
Made from aluminium hardened by an electrochemical process, these pans are incredibly tough.
They’re resistant to chips, peeling and corrosion, yet are just as light as regular aluminium, making them easy to move around.
Plus, anodised aluminium has a beautiful brushed grey finish which will look seriously smart in your kitchen.
Under the anodised surface, a solid aluminium core spreads heat evenly throughout the entire pan (no ‘hot spots’) and on top, our most durable Titanium non-stick coating ensures easy cooking and cleaning.
With an ultra-hard mineral base and top coat reinforced with titanium particles for extra resilience, Titanium is metal utensil-safe and stops food from sticking. Our iconic Thermo-Spot® heat indicator is built right into the non-stick coating.
This turns solid red when your frying pan has reached the optimum cooking temperature, guaranteeing the perfect texture, colour and flavour.
Saucepans come with vented glass lids for easy monitoring and steam release, while all pans have riveted stainless-steel handles wrapped fully in silicone for a secure soft grip.
You can use this cookware on induction, gas, electric or ceramic hobs, in the oven (minus glass lids) and the dishwasher. For peace of mind, these pots and pans are guaranteed for 2 years*.
- Solid and stylish: In ultra-resistant hard anodised aluminium, these Tefal pans have an on-trend brushed grey finish that’s both hard-wearing and easy on the eye.
- Consistent cooking: A solid aluminium core ensures excellent heat distribution for even cooking, while the Thermo-Spot® on frying pans tells you when to start cooking for guaranteed good food.
- Long-lasting performance: Our best-ever Titanium non-stick coating means these pans won’t scratch and food won’t stick, for easy cooking and cleaning.
- Easy to use: Vented glass saucepan lids allow for easy monitoring and steam release, while riveted stainless-steel handles wrapped in silicone provide a secure soft grip and comfortable daily use.
*This Tefal guarantee does not affect the statutory rights a consumer may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the retailer from which the consumer purchased the product.
|Material||Hard Anodised Aluminium|
|Hob Compatibility||Compatible with all hobs, including Induction|
|Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Titanium Non-Stick|
|Handle Type||Riveted Silicone|
|Oven Safe||Yes - Up to 210°C, except Glass Lid|
|Product Weight (kg)||1.8kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||488mm (L) x 293mm (W) x 118mm (H)|