Ingenio Minute L2047402 6-Piece Pan Set - Black
- Versatile: From the hob, into the oven, to the table, into the fridge, Ingenio is the easy and smart answer to versatile cookware.
- Space-Saving: Featuring a space-saving and stackable design, ensuring easy storage in your cupboards.
- Durable: Powerglide non-stick offers easy cleaning and long-lasting performance. Compatible cookware:
- Suitable for all hobs (excluding induction), oven safe (up to 260°C) and dishwasher friendly (minus handle). Perfect cooking:
- Non-stick coated frying pans feature Tefal's Thermo-Spot®, which indicates when the pan is at optimum cooking temperature.
Cook with fewer pots and pans, and save space, with Tefal Ingenio Minute: the versatile, everyday cookware range with patented detachable handle. Minus the handle, these pans stack inside each other for up to 50% space saving* – great where storage is limited. With the handle, they go from the hob, to the oven and onto the table, all in one click. Cooking has never been so simple! Made from Bakelite, the handle is 100% safe. Three fixation pointskeep it secure**, plus it’s reinforced to carry up to 10kg*** and guaranteed for 10 years****.
Tefal frying pans have our iconic Thermo-Spot® heat indicator which turns solid red when the pan reaches the ideal cooking temperature, ensuring the perfect texture, colour and flavour, every time you cook. Our durable Powerglide non-stick coating means food slides right off, while the PTFE exterior means they’re non-stick on the outside for easy cleaning. You can use them on all hobs (excluding induction) and they’re oven safe up to 260°C.
Attach the Ingenio airtight lid and your pan transforms into a storage container for the fridge. You can even reheat food in the same pan and they’re dishwasher friendly. Made in France by Tefal, the world leader in cookware*****, Ingenio Minute guarantees delicious results, every day.
Tefal Ingenio Minute 6 Piece Set includes: 16cm Saucepan, 22cm & 26cm Frying Pans, 24cm Sautepan, 24cm Hermetic Storing Lid & a Bakelite Handle.
- Ultimate space saving – stackable pan range (minus handle) for up to 50% space saving.
- Optimal versatility – from the hob, to the oven, onto the table, and into the fridge or dishwasher in just one click.
- 100% safe – Secure Bakelite handle, reinforced to carry loads of up to 10kg and guaranteed for 10 years.
- Thermo-Spot® (excluding saucepans) for easy cooking accuracy – turns solid red when pan reaches ideal cooking temperature.
- Powerglide non-stick, anti-scratch coating – lasting performance and easy cleaning.
*Compared to Tefal fixed handle ranges *Compared to Tefal fixed handle ranges **Up to 90% less movement versus previous generation of Ingenio handles ***Tefal internal testing on Ingenio products ****This Tefal guarantee does not affect the statutory rights a consumer may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the retailer from which the consumer purchased the product *****Independent panel 2016 data, brand value sales, cookware category definition
|Items included||16cm Saucepan, 22cm & 26cm Frying Pans, 24cm Sautepan, 24cm Hermetic Storing Lid & a Removable Bakelite Handle|
|Hob Compatibility||Compatible with all hobs, except Induction|
|Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Powerglide Non-Stick|
|Handle Type||Detachable Bakelite Handles|
|Oven Safe||Yes - Up to 260°C without the handle|
|Dishwasher Safe||Yes - without the handle|