Jamie Oliver Ingenio L9569132 9-piece set Pan Set - Stainless Steel
- Elegant and enduring cookware in premium-quality, polished stainless-steel with decorative brushed stainless-steel stripe.
- Patented removable Ingenio handle for ultimate versatility – go from hob, to oven, to grill and onto the table in one click.
- Unique stackable space saving design, thanks to removable handle.
- Bakelite handle with brushed stainless-steel insert; three fixation points to keep it secure**; reinforced to carry loads of up to 10kg***.
- Induction hob compatible, oven safe (up to 260°C, minus handle) and fridge and dishwasher friendly.
Get a handle on cooking with the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Ingenio induction pan range.
In premium-quality, polished stainless steel with decorative brushed stainless-steel stripe, these elegant pans are ultra-durable, highly scratch resistant and easy to clean.
But what really sets them apart is the patented Ingenio removable handle. Attaching easily in one click, this converts pans into oven dishes, serving dishes and even storage containers for ultimate versatility.
Handle-free, these pots and pans stack inside each other for up to 50% space saving* and easy storage.
100% safe, the handle is made from robust Bakelite with a brushed stainless-steel insert.
Three fixation points keep it secure**, it can carry up to 10kg*** and it’s guaranteed for 10 years****.
Frying pans feature Tefal’s ultra-durable and easy-to-clean Titanium non-stick coating, plus the iconic Thermo-Spot®.
This turns solid red when the pan reaches the ideal cooking temperature to guarantee good food.
You can use these pans on any hob type and in the oven up to 260°C.
You can use these pans on any hob type and in the oven up to 260°C (minus handle).
The Ingenio pans are also fridge safe (for storing leftovers) and dishwasher friendly (minus handle).
Handle cooking like a pro with Jamie Oliver Ingenio by Tefal, the world leader in cookware*****.
Jamie Oliver Ingenio 9 Piece Set includes: 16cm & 20cm Saucepans, 24cm Sautepan, 28cm Frypan, 16cm & 20cm Glass lids, Preservation Lid & 2 Bakelite handle.
- Ultimate versatility: Travel from hob, to oven, to grill and onto the table in just one click. Jamie Oliver Ingenio can even take care of leftovers – just add the airtight lid and pop the pan in the fridge.
- Optimal space saving: The handleless pans stack inside each other for up to 50% space saving*. 100% safe: In robust Bakelite, the handle has three fixation points to keep it secure** and it can carry loads of up to 10kg***.
- Guaranteed results: Measuring marks on saucepans ensure accurate cooking, while the Thermo-Spot® tells you when your Tefal frying pan is at the ideal temperature for guaranteed good food.
Easy cooking: Tefal’s ultra-resistant and metal utensil-safe Titanium non-stick coating is reinforced with titanium particles for lasting non-stick performance, and easy cooking and cleaning. *Compared to Tefal fixed handle ranges **Up to 90% less movement versus previous generation of Ingenio handles ***Tefal internal testing on Ingenio products ****This Tefal guarantee does not affect the statutory rights a consumer may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the retailer from which the consumer purchased the product *****Independent panel 2016 data, brand value sales, cookware category definition.
|Items included||16cm & 20cm Saucepans, 24cm Sautepan, 28cm Frypan, 16cm & 20cm Glass lids, Preservation Lid & 2 Removable Bakelite handles|
|Hob Compatibility||Compatible with all hobs, including Induction|
|Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Titanium Non-Stick - on the Frypan & Sautepan only|
|Handle Type||Detachable Bakelite Handle with Stainless Steel Insert|
|Oven Safe||Yes - Up to 260°C without the handle|
|Dishwasher Safe||Yes - without the handle|