Jamie Oliver By Tefal Premium Copper E4902444 20cm Saucepan - Copper
- Expertly crafted with fast-heating tri-ply construction with a copper exterior for fast and even heat distribution and superior results.
- Inspiring tools in on-trend polished copper look absolutely stunning in the kitchen.
- High-impacted bonded bases with a magnetic stainless steel outer layer, so you can use the pans on all hobs - including induction.
- Sturdy riveted stainless steel handles, with silicone insert for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Practical pouring edges for easy serving and oven safe (including under the grill).
Be inspired by the on-trend Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Tri-Ply Copper induction pan range.
These expertly crafted pans feature a tri-ply construction with a copper exterior, an aluminium core and a stainless-steel interior that’s extremely easy to clean.
This clever combination means you can get the cookware up to a high heat quickly and evenly, and control it really well, for reliable cooking with superior results.
Sear steak to perfection in the frying pans, make homemade jams in the saucepans, or prepare a feast in the generous stewpots.
Anything is possible! Plus, the gleaming polished copper exterior looks absolutely stunning in the kitchen.
Pots and pans have high-impact bonded bases with a magnetic stainless-steel outer layer, so you can use them on all hobs – including induction.
Handles are made of sturdy stainless steel, riveted firmly in place, with a silicone insert for a comfortable grip.
Saucepans and stewpots have glass lids for easy monitoring, with riveted stainless-steel loop handles for safety.
Plus, all cookware has practical pouring edges for easy serving and is oven safe*, including the grill function.
To keep your pans clean and shiny, handwash with water and a gentle washing-up liquid then polish using lemon juice and baking soda.
Stylish, efficient and reliable – it’s easy to see why copper is king in professional kitchens.
- On-trend polished copper pots and pans – inspiring tools for superior results.
- Professional-standard tri-ply construction of stainless steel, aluminium and copper for fast and even heat diffusion.
- High-impact bonded bases of stainless steel and aluminium for optimal heat conductivity: no hot spots, just reliable cooking.
- Sturdy riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone insert for a comfortable soft grip.
*Frying pans are oven safe up to 210C; saucepans and stewpots are oven safe up to 250C; and glass lids are oven safe up to 175C
|Material||Copper, Stainless Steel & Aluminium|
|Hob Compatibility||Compatible with all hobs, including Induction|
|Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator||No|
|Handle Type||Riveted Stainless Steel with Silicone Grip|
|Oven Safe||Yes - Saucepan up to 210°C, Lid up to 175°C|
|Dishwasher Safe||No - Hand wash only|
|Product Weight (kg)||2.1kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||436mm (L) x 266mm (W) x 148mm (H)|